New Contemporaries 2015 at NMG Venues. Images by Hopwood & Kirby
NEW MIDLAND GROUP WEBSITE DESIGNER OPEN CALL
New Midland Group (NMG) is a consortium of three artist-led organisations located in Nottingham: Backlit, One Thoresby Street and Primary. We work together to develop the profile and sustainability of contemporary visual arts in the Midlands, through research, activity and opportunities that are additional to the three organisations’ work.
NMG Website Redevelopment Opportunity:
NMG is looking for a Midlands based website designer to redevelop the consortium’s website ahead of the launch of the NMG City Pilot Programme. The programme will develop over the course of the project, centring around a group of core participants who will be offered a slate of activity including mentoring, collaboration and professional development.
The website will play a central role in increasing the reach of both NMG and the project. The website will…
- House resources and documentation of past and upcoming projects and events.
- Act as a platform for both live and recorded online events and activities.
- Increase NMG’s visibility and develop its public profile across the Midlands, nationally and internationally as a platform for excellence in artist development.
- Promote opportunities delivered through the NMG City Pilot Programme.
- Be simple to update with regular content, news and visuals.
- Be shaped by NMG City Pilot Programme associates. Associates will work with the Programme Coordinator, who will update the site following its redevelopment.
- Align with and support NMG’s social media output and an expanding mailing list.
- Be reviewed as part of a wider consortium consultation process and by Near Now who will provide digital consultation.
For more information on the open call and how to apply, please access the documents below. Read the open call and application information carefully before submitting:
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline – Sunday 24 January 2021, 5pm
Response sent to Applicants – Friday 29 January 2021
Work to be carried out – February – March 2021
Website Designer Fee – £1250